Veneers – Beverly Hills, CA
Complete Smile Transformations
If you’re tired of feeling embarrassed by your smile, it’s time to consider how Dr. Joel Strom and his team at My Dental Office of Beverly Hills can transform your appearance. Offering a wide array of cosmetic solutions, one of the most popular options for individuals looking to hide imperfections is veneers in Beverly Hills. These customized restorations can breathe new life into your smile, giving you the look your desire that is completely natural and comfortable. If you are ready to take the next step toward a more beautiful and aesthetically pleasing smile, contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Why Choose Drs. Strom, Davidson, and Harkavy for Veneers?
- 4-Day Turnaround for Faster Results
- Customized Approach Based on Your Individual Needs
- Trusted Professionals with Years of Clinical Experience and Training
What are Veneers?
Veneers are considered to be one of the most reliable methods of cosmetic treatment available today. For decades, the rich and famous have relied on these customized restorations to hide stains, cracks, chips, minor gaps, discoloration, and even slight misalignment issues. Designed based on the desired shape, size, and color, veneers are known for being far more stain-resistant than regular tooth enamel and can last a decade or longer with proper care and maintenance.
You will find that with veneers, these uniquely made, thin, shell coverings fit perfectly over your natural tooth, hiding any flaws and giving you the show-stopping smile you deserve.
What is the Process for Receiving Veneers?
When scheduling an appointment with Dr. Strom, Dr. Davidson, or Dr. Harkavy, they will examine your smile to determine if the flaws can be easily covered using veneers. Some situations (i.e., the gap is too large) may require more complex treatment like orthodontics to fix, but in many cases, cosmetic treatment with veneers will produce the results you desire.
Once they’ve cleared you for treatment and determined you do not have signs of tooth decay or gum disease, they will remove a small portion of the enamel from each tooth that will receive a veneer. This will allow the bonding agent to adhere properly once the veneer is put into place. Next, we will capture impressions of your teeth before placing temporary veneers. With a 4-day turnaround and in-house staining process, you can expect to receive your new veneers in less time.
Once they are ready, you will return to have your temporary veneers removed and your finalized restorations put into place. Our team will carefully examine your new and improved smile, making sure everything looks natural and feels comfortable in your mouth.
The Benefits of Veneers
As one of the most tried-and-true cosmetic treatments available, veneers offer endless benefits, some of which include:
- Restorations that look and feel completely natural, helping to boost your confidence.
- Teeth that are more stain-resistant than traditional, porous tooth enamel.
- Greater durability because of the high-quality materials used to create them. With careful maintenance, you can expect your veneers to last a decade or more.
- A procedure that is minimally invasive, as opposed to dental crowns that require a complete altering of your natural tooth.
Maintaining Your Veneers
To ensure your veneers remain firmly in place for as long as possible, it is important that you listen to your cosmetic dentist in Beverly Hills and keep these helpful tips in mind:
- Brush and floss regularly because while your veneers cannot decay, the natural tooth underneath can. It is imperative that you maintain good oral hygiene at all times.
- Avoid bad habits like nail-biting, eating ice, or chewing on inanimate objects, as these can damage your veneers
- Never use your teeth as tools to open packages or containers.
- Keep your regular dental checkups and cleanings with Dr. Strom to ensure your veneers are in good shape and your oral health is on track.
- Wear a mouthguard if you enjoy playing sports or wear a nightguard if you are prone to grinding your teeth.