Veneers – Beverly Hills, CA
Complete Smile Transformations
If you’re tired of feeling embarrassed by your smile, it’s time to consider how Dr. Joel Strom and his team at My Dental Office of Beverly Hills can transform your appearance. Offering a wide array of cosmetic solutions, one of the most popular options for individuals looking to hide imperfections is veneers in Beverly Hills. These customized restorations can breathe new life into your smile, giving you the look your desire that is completely natural and comfortable. If you are ready to take the next step toward a more beautiful and aesthetically pleasing smile, contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Why Choose Drs. Strom, Davidson, and Harkavy for Veneers?
- 4-Day Turnaround for Faster Results
- Customized Approach Based on Your Individual Needs
- Trusted Professionals with Years of Clinical Experience and Training
What are Veneers?
Veneers are considered to be one of the most reliable methods of cosmetic treatment available today. For decades, the rich and famous have relied on these customized restorations to hide stains, cracks, chips, minor gaps, discoloration, and even slight misalignment issues. Designed based on the desired shape, size, and color, veneers are known for being far more stain-resistant than regular tooth enamel and can last a decade or longer with proper care and maintenance.
You will find that with veneers, these uniquely made, thin, shell coverings fit perfectly over your natural tooth, hiding any flaws and giving you the show-stopping smile you deserve.
What is the Process for Receiving Veneers?
When scheduling an appointment with Dr. Strom, Dr. Davidson, or Dr. Harkavy, they will examine your smile to determine if the flaws can be easily covered using veneers. Some situations (i.e., the gap is too large) may require more complex treatment like orthodontics to fix, but in many cases, cosmetic treatment with veneers will produce the results you desire.
Once they’ve cleared you for treatment and determined you do not have signs of tooth decay or gum disease, they will remove a small portion of the enamel from each tooth that will receive a veneer. This will allow the bonding agent to adhere properly once the veneer is put into place. Next, we will capture impressions of your teeth before placing temporary veneers. With a 4-day turnaround and in-house staining process, you can expect to receive your new veneers in less time.
Once they are ready, you will return to have your temporary veneers removed and your finalized restorations put into place. Our team will carefully examine your new and improved smile, making sure everything looks natural and feels comfortable in your mouth.
The Benefits of Veneers
As one of the most tried-and-true cosmetic treatments available, veneers offer endless benefits, some of which include:
- Restorations that look and feel completely natural, helping to boost your confidence.
- Teeth that are more stain-resistant than traditional, porous tooth enamel.
- Greater durability because of the high-quality materials used to create them. With careful maintenance, you can expect your veneers to last a decade or more.
- A procedure that is minimally invasive, as opposed to dental crowns that require a complete altering of your natural tooth.
Maintaining Your Veneers
To ensure your veneers remain firmly in place for as long as possible, it is important that you listen to your cosmetic dentist in Beverly Hills and keep these helpful tips in mind:
- Brush and floss regularly because while your veneers cannot decay, the natural tooth underneath can. It is imperative that you maintain good oral hygiene at all times.
- Avoid bad habits like nail-biting, eating ice, or chewing on inanimate objects, as these can damage your veneers
- Never use your teeth as tools to open packages or containers.
- Keep your regular dental checkups and cleanings with Dr. Strom to ensure your veneers are in good shape and your oral health is on track.
- Wear a mouthguard if you enjoy playing sports or wear a nightguard if you are prone to grinding your teeth.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
When it comes to all forms of cosmetic dentistry, not just veneers, you truly get what you pay for. That’s why it’s worth making an investment in your smile from day one, especially if you want it to look incredibly natural and stay that way for years to come. However, sometimes other cosmetic treatments may be what you needed after all. Either way, the dentists of My Dental Office of Beverly Hills are ready to help you feel confident about your future smile!
Which Cosmetic Treatment is Best for Me?
Veneers are one of the most popular treatments out there for transforming teeth. But many people don’t realize that they don’t necessarily need them to resolve certain dental issues, whether they be stains, cracks, chips, and even gaps and minor tooth rotations! Consider the pros and cons of a few of the most popular cosmetic services we provide below:
- Invisalign – While Invisalign’s clear aligners are effective at addressing gaps, rotated teeth, misalignment, crowding, and uneven bites, they aren’t cheap. Many cases take about $5,000 to complete and they don’t do anything to address stains or the overall color of your enamel.
- Teeth Whitening – Not only is teeth whitening fast and inexpensive, but you can complete treatment in-office or at home on your own time. However, they only address the color and brightness of your teeth and not much else. Whitening also requires touch-ups every couple of years or so depending on your day-to-day habits.
- Cosmetic Dental Bonding – By far the cheapest cosmetic treatment we offer, bonding can address stains, chips, and cracks. Bonding also uses the same composite resin material as tooth-colored fillings. However, the resin will require touching up every few years to ensure your smile remains looking natural.
- Veneers – It’s no secret that veneers are expensive, but it’s for a good reason. They are incredibly versatile and do a phenomenal job at fixing chips, cracks, stains, and gaps all with a single treatment over a few short appointments. They can even last for as many as 10 years before needing replacement of any kind as long as you take care of them daily.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Since veneers are cosmetic in nature, they are not covered by dental insurance plans. Thankfully, there are other ways you can make your smile transformation more affordable. One option we often recommend to patients completing cosmetic treatments on a budget is CareCredit. This third-party financier offers long-term payment plans with little to no interest attached, making it easier to cover the costs of more expensive dental services like veneers.
Our team members at My Dental Office of Beverly Hills are highly experienced in helping patients finance their dental care, no matter how simple or complex it may be. If veneers or another cosmetic treatment sound like something your smile could benefit from, don’t hesitate to reach out today to schedule an in-person consultation!
Nowadays, there are plenty of cosmetic dental services that can help you overcome your dental flaws. But when it comes to complete smile transformations, nothing compares to veneers in Beverly Hills! Deciding the best way to improve your pearly whites is a big decision, so it’s natural to have a few questions. That’s why we’ve gathered some of the most frequently asked questions we get about veneers so you can learn more! If you don’t see the information you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to give us a call and we’ll be happy to help.
How Long Do Veneers Last?
When considering veneers, it’s important to remember that they’re irreversible. Once a veneer has been placed, that tooth will always need to be protected with a veneer or crown. Thankfully, veneers are made of strong, durable material that will last for many years. In fact, with proper maintenance, you can count on your veneers to last 15 years or more!
Can I Drink Coffee with Veneers?
Veneers are crafted out of high-quality dental porcelain. Not only is this material well-known for how much it looks like natural tooth enamel and its strength, but it is also stain-resistant. Since it isn’t porous like natural teeth, it won’t discolor as quickly or as easily when exposed to dark-colored foods and drinks. This means you can enjoy that cup of coffee or glass of wine without worrying about dimming your gorgeous smile!
How Many Veneers Will I Need?
Every veneer is custom-made for each tooth, so you can correct as many teeth as you like at once. This means that if you wanted to, you could only get one or two veneers. However, many patients prefer to get two, four, six, or eight veneers on their front teeth for truly seamless results! When you come in for your initial consultation, we can help you determine how many veneers will help you achieve your desired results.
Can Teeth with Veneers Get Cavities?
Even though veneers will make your smile look picture-perfect, you can’t slack off on your daily dental routine! While the veneers shield the front portion of your teeth from plaque and cavity-causing bacteria, they don’t cover your entire tooth. If you don’t practice excellent oral hygiene, a cavity could form on a tooth with a veneer and you may need to have the veneer temporarily removed to treat it. Thankfully, keep cavities at bay and maintaining your sparkling veneers is an easy task! Just make sure to brush your teeth and veneers for two minutes twice a day with fluoridated toothpaste and a soft-bristled toothbrush. You should also floss with waxed dental floss every day and rinse regularly with non-alcoholic mouthwash.
Will People Be Able to Tell That I Have Veneers?
In the past when veneers were first invented, it was very easy to pick them out in a smile. These days however, you have nothing to worry about! Thanks to new dental technology, techniques, and materials, veneers are virtually indistinguishable from natural teeth. From their shape, color, strength, and even how they reflect light, no one will be able to tell that your veneers aren’t your natural pearly whites!