Teeth Whitening – Beverly Hills, CA
Say Goodbye to Tooth Stains!
Everyone wants a set of pearly whites they can feel proud of, but sometimes, teeth become discolored or stained over the years despite our best efforts. Instead of wasting your time and money on over-the-counter whiteners that barely even work, try brightening your smile with professional teeth whitening in Beverly Hills. Dr. Strom and Dr. Harkavy offer whitening solutions that make even the most stubborn tooth stains a thing of the past, allowing you to smile more confidently than ever before. To find out how we can give you the brighter grin you deserve, contact our team at My Dental Office of Beverly Hills today!
Why Choose Dr. Strom & Dr. Harkavy for Teeth Whitening?
- In-Office & Take-Home Whitening Available
- Preview Your Results with Virtual Smile Design Technology
- Convenient & Affordable On-Site Parking
Who Is a Good Candidate for Teeth Whitening?
Do you have annoying stains on your teeth that you wish would disappear? If so, there’s a good chance that you’re a candidate for teeth whitening! Our treatments are effective at tackling discoloration that developed from a variety of causes, including coffee, tea, berries, dark sauces, and other foods and beverages. People who smoke can also benefit from professional teeth whitening, but they’ll need to give up the habit in order for the results to last.
Of course, some stains, such as those caused by tetracycline and other medications, are located too deep within the teeth for even our ultra-strength treatments to be effective. In that case, we may recommend another cosmetic dentistry treatment, such as veneers, in order to create a dazzling grin.
A good candidate for teeth whitening should also have great oral health. If we try to whiten teeth that are currently damaged by decay or infection, it could cause more harm than good. Before we begin the whitening process, your cosmetic dentist in Beverly Hills will examine your mouth and make sure it’s safe to proceed.
How Teeth Whitening Works
Both of our options for teeth whitening can produce dramatically gorgeous results, but the process is different for each of them. We’ll go over these options during your consultation to determine which one is best for you.
In-Office Teeth Whitening
Would you rather achieve your results right away? If so, our in-office treatment can remove years’ worth of stubborn stains in a single appointment that only takes about one hour. With our professional-strength bleaching gel, it will look as though your teeth had never been anything less than pearly white.
Take-Home Teeth Whitening
If you’d rather transform your smile on your own time, we can create custom-fit trays and instruct you on how to wear them with the bleaching gel at home. In most cases, you’ll enjoy the same dramatic results as in-office teeth whitening after about two weeks of daily use.
Tips for Keeping Your Smile Bright
Once you’ve experienced what it’s like to have a brighter smile, you’ll want to make sure it stays that way! You can make your results last as long as possible by:
- Limiting foods and drinks that stain teeth – Dark sodas, curry, tomato sauce, and other items can discolor your teeth over time.
- Brushing after every meal – Consider keeping a toothbrush with you at work to prevent stains from setting in after you eat.
- Using a straw for dark-colored beverages – This minimizes direct contact with the front surfaces of your teeth.
- Quitting tobacco – In addition to darkening your teeth, smoking can lead to a number of oral and overall health problems.
- Visiting our dental office regularly – Not only can routine dental checkups and cleanings keep your mouth healthy, but you’ll also have the chance to ask us about touch-ups.